Members of the Academic Council (April 2012)
- José Manuel Martínez Sierra, RCC Director.
From Harvard University:
- Drew Gilpin Faust, the 28th president of Harvard University and Lincoln Professor of History.
- Margot N. Gill, Administrative Dean of the Harvard Graduate School of Arts and Sciences and President of the
Committee on General Scholarships.
- David W. Kennedy, Director of the Institute for Global Law and Policy and Manley O. Hudson Professor of Law.
- José A. Gómez-Ibáñez, Derek C. Bok Professor of Urban Planning and Public Policy.
- Eleanor Shore, Senior Consultant to the Office for Academic and Clinical Programs, Harvard Medical School.
- Luis Fernandez Cifuentes, Robert S. and Ilse Friend Professor of Romance Languages and Literatures and Harvard College Professor.
From Universidad Complutense de Madrid:
- José Carrillo, Rector of the Universidad Complutense de Madrid and Professor of Applied Mathematics.
- Juan Ferrara, Vice-Rector for Institutional and International Relations and Professor of Mathematical Analysis.
- Joaquín Plumet, Vice-Rector for Research and Professor of Organic Chemistry.
- Antonio Tormo, Dean of the Faculty of Biological Sciences and Professor of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.
- Miguel A. Alario Franco, Professor of Inorganic Chemistry.
- Estrella de Diego, Professor of Contemporary Art.